Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Medaka Box Chapter 1-90 (Spoilers)


Okay I did it.

I read chapter 1-90 of Medaka Box.

It only took me an eternity.

What do I have to say about it so far?

Nothing very interesting.

It starts off as a generic comedy. turns into a battle manga, and escalates, continually. First with the appearance of Unzen, which is when the story starts getting edgier, and then again with Kumagawa, which is when people start having reality-destroying powers.

Most of the characters are good. Multiple best girls.

Good read up until now.

I'll wait until I'm finished to do a final review.

Next post will be... rambling, probably.

and after that I'm not sure.

Rest of this post is mostly screenshots.

ded

























me in social situations













No comments:

Post a Comment