Monday, July 29, 2019

Mousepads


What is this post? Filler, although on a blog that isn't specifically dedicated to anything, every post can be considered filler.

Unless this blog is considered to be dedicated to shitposting, which it is, then this post definitely isn't filler.

top ten 2hus
wich 2hu fuk?


MARISA DOES NOT SAY DA ZE
SHE SPEAKS IN A ROUGH MANNER, LIKE
"GOD DAMN FUCKING YOUKAI, GO DIE"
NOT DA ZE AFTER EVERY SENTENCE
SHE DOESN'T SAY IT
SHE DOESN'T SAY IT
SHE DOESN'T FUCKING SAY IT


In my home country, this is human village of Gensokyo, black-white witch
1. steal stuff everything
2. lying to yama
3. spit to face when talking, mouth smell bad
4. don't have money, hole in cloths and dirty skirt, old shoes
5. raping? miko girl because miko girl say black-white witch no thanks, very ugly and fat
6. very smell of mushroom eating by witch
7. very smell of body, no bath long time, sometime 10 days?
black-white witch=monkey same

Okay here's what literally nobody you've all been waiting for
My mousepads

I've had these mousepads longer than I've had this blog. The weeb merch was inside my room this whole time. I used to keep these hidden in a drawer in my room, but now that my powerlevel's no longer something I bother hiding... I still keep them in a drawer in my room.

I'm like the Gohan of powerlevels, is that right? I used to have so much potential, but then I went full normie and stopped training. I'm still strong, but I can't really keep up with the people that have continued training their weeb level since then.

It's not too late.

I was a NEET when I got these mousepads. I think the company that made them was giving them away for free on some promotion. At least two of the mousepads I have were obtained using fake accounts. I remember that much. I also remember that I wasn't the only person taking advantage of the promotion. I wonder if the company that made them is still around. If I could remember what company it was that made them I'd give them credit here, but I don't.

Feels kinda bad.

>pathfinder session
>in bug pit
>bugs seem to be afraid of fire
>no easy way to set bugs on fire
>set self on fire instead
>get swarmed by bugs
>our paladin falls off a rope
>takes full fall damage
>falls on a torch
>gets set on fire
>our archer prepares incendiary arrows
>we engage the bugs in combat
>turns out the bugs aren't afraid of fire
>they're afraid of light
>no pls
>get confused by bugs
>hit self in head
>"i think there are bugs on my face"
>bugs appear from face
>get swarmed some more
>lost about half health on a swarm of bugs
>takes us about 2 hours to get through them
>10/10 planning
Every session is like this.

Although I was asleep when the session started. Another person fell asleep during the session, and I think another person was having internet problems. I don't think it changes all that much about how we approach situations as a whole.

>streaming anime
WHAT YEAR IS IT
>watching this shit
>pochi
pick both
>Won't say who your favorite hentai artist is, but also clearly a fan of pochi
I like her art style.

You feel it too, don't you?

I cooked a tenderloin steak for my mom. One for me too.

FILLET MON GYON. what

She can't eat garlic, and I put garlic on my own steaks, so that meant separating our steaks while cooking. I tried to sear both in two different pans at the same time. I find searing to be an involved step, so trying to multi-task both was a mistake. I ended up burning some butter, and the kitchen filled with smoke.

10/10. Can't cook to save my life.

Full baka.


It was kind of embarrassing.

NO MATTER.

I guess the point I know I can cook steaks decently is when I think "ah man I'm completely fucking this up", but also know neither of them are over-cooked. It was just a fuckup because I realized I can't multi-task like that so I had to pull them out and do them one at a time. Sorta.

They both came out pretty good. Proper sear. ~135 internal temp. Tiny/non-existent ring of doneness on the exterior of the steak.

I think I cooked my mom's just a little past medium rare. Based off of things she has said, I don't think she likes her steaks super pink, but, really I should have asked her how she wanted it done before just deciding to do it that way.

I cooked her a full plate of food. It didn't seem like a lot to me, but maybe it was average. I'm not sure. It was only slightly less than my own, and I try to make enough food to make myself feel like I'm going to vomit, so maybe it was enough. She can be hard to cook things for, but she ate all of it very quickly. She finished eating before I did, and I think that on its own is probably a good indicator that the food was acceptable.

"that was the best steak I've had in years"
that too, maybe, but I'm not sure.


She started cleaning the kitchen when she was done. That was a relief, but I also felt kinda bad about it. I don't want her to clean up messes I make. I helped out when I finished eating, but she'd already done most of it within a few minutes. mom2fast.

She's the kind of mom one can't say "sit down mom, I'll do it" to, and expect her to stop.

I also have to fight her to let me pay for food when we're out and about.

The steaks were from costco. I asked my mom to take me there because she has a membership, and I don't, but even if I did, I don't know if I'd want to go alone.

At least at 12pm on a Saturday. Earlier would be okay.

My intention was to show her some appreciation, but in the end I feel she did more for me than I did for her. Taking me out, cleaning up. All I did was buy and cook her dinner.

Anyway, I owe my whole life to her so there won't ever be a point where I've properly paid her back. Just points where I try to show her I love her.

I have another steak in the freezer I'd like to cook for her at another time later on.

also wine braised beef short ribs. I cooked that once for meal prep purposes. I cut down one of my containers so she could have some, and she ate all of it. I was kinda surprised. This time I bought more than enough for two people, so when I go to cook it, if she wants she can eat it all week long.

I should try to learn how to cook some other things. Most of the things I cook are basic as all hell. It's nice being able to use a minimal amount of common ingredients, and technique to cook something good, but I think there's a limit to those things.

edit: This was the first steak I've cooked for someone on my own. It was kind of nerve-wracking. It had to be perfect, and it isn't all that hard to screw up cooking a steak. Cooking stuff for myself is never really nerve-wracking. I'm not too particular, and if I screw something up I'll still eat it, since my priority for myself is never quality or taste.

>not taking food pictures and posting them on your Instagram for your 5 million followers
Instagram being my blog, and million being one follower.


>hear someone refer to a group of meese as "moose"
>consider explaining to them the proper plural is "meese"
>or at least that's what it is canada
>realize we're in canada
fucking americans

The worst part is "moose" sounds incorrect as plural to me now.

Yes, we have casual conversations about meese in Canada. It's Canada.



top 10 waifus
https://waifulabs.com/
I don't create waifus
I create a blog that contains an infinite number of shitposts waifus

h

End of post.
What is next post gonna be?
Dick pix of course!
No! This is a family friendly blog! Depends on the family.

I dunno. I have a few more ideas for posts, but not too many. There was one summer a few years ago while I was a NEET, in which absolutely nothing was happening in my life. I wasn't talking to anyone. I wasn't playing games. I wasn't watching anime. Nothing interested me, I guess. I stayed on a couch upstairs in that old house. I was making weekly blog posts, but I have no idea how, or what they were about.

That was one of the most painful times in my life. It wasn't all that sad, being alone, not doing anything, not being able to do anything, not wanting to do anything, but it was boring. That's what made it painful. I think boredom is one of the most painful things a person can experience, potentially worse than grief.

Next post will be a collection of night time ramblings before bed. I'll ramble about stuff before bed every night for a while, and then I'll read it in the morning, and think "that's stupid" or "that's embarrassing" "I should edit that", but I won't do it. I'll just post it.

The post after will be Medaka Box. Chapter 1-90.

2 comments:

  1. >mousepad
    It was Artscow. I still the ones they sent to me, Mouse McPaddington, years back too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just couldn't leave your website before telling you that I truly enjoyed the top quality info you present to your visitors? Will be back again frequently to check up on new posts. trash bin

    ReplyDelete