Sunday, October 11, 2020

PROMOTIONS


I signed some paperwork for a promotion today.
I have a raise coming in two weeks, and another one in 6 months.
That's it. That's the post. Thanks for coming out.

edit: wait let me remind myself to feel proud

Dear me: Remember how hard life used to feel? Your brain didn't work and you had no idea why. You couldn't do anything and you were always in pain. You fell on your face so many times trying to get out of that rut. It was pathetic, but even though it was pathetic you kept getting up and trying again, even being certain nothing would change anything. It didn't matter to you that it didn't make sense. You kept getting up anyway. You always called yourself weak-willed, but if you really were would you have done that? You were so afraid you would never be able to hold a job, let alone secure a life for yourself, but with where we're headed now, you'll be able to support a family on your own. Not that I'm suggesting it, it's just nice to know it's an option. Anyway, in short you're a still faggot, but good job. 

Okay now for more shitposting:

*dies of covid*

 

No comments:

Post a Comment