Sunday, February 17, 2019

ihudaeid



dear blog
today i got another phone number from a co-worker
he wants me to go to his house
he told me i can text him any time
i think this makes 3 now
i keep all these phone numbers in my wallet.
i am so popular
i don't have a phone
these people know i dont have a phone
well i guess technically i got a broken iphone 5, but it has no sim card or service
sister gave it to me

i must be really cute
a different co-worker told me i look like a model
she hugs me every time she sees me now
i think i am really ugly
people used to tell me im ugly
must be that nose job i had
changed my face


ive been wondering if i should
I alt-tabbed and came back to this. I completely forgot what I was going to say.
ive been wondering if i should hang out with co-workers outside of work
i went to the work christmas party
they pressured me into giving them my address
i gave them my address and they showed up at my door
picked me up in a mustang (approximately)
that thing has a crazy amount of horsepower
we got to the party
i told them i never had a tequila shot before
they made me take a shot with them
they told me i would vomit
and that tequila tastes disgusting
i dont normally drink
tequila just tastes like alcohol
i had 5 just to spite them
how ridiculous and petty is that
i had a good time
they were sad when i was leaving
i said "we can hang out again"
we havent

i dont want to go outside
just stay inside and be sad all the time
much easier


i bought some maple cookies
they are very good
kind of like oreos except maple instead of oreo

this guy is single and sexy
he has a a very nice voice
very relaxing
i watched basically, sweet genius with him
collectively betweem us weve seen that video like 20 times


we are slaying vermintides
i made a meme for it cuz i couldnt find one online


literally only used ms paint
and 5000 hours

vermintides is very fun
i play bounty hunter
i dont enjoy video games like i used to
havent for a long time
but this one is good

this is my online poll:
how often do you check this blog?
1. every day
2. every second day
3. never
4.ive literlaly never been on this blog even right now
just put a sharpie marker on yourr screen to vote

3 comments:

  1. Your blog is my homepage. Maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that you in the thighhighs?

    Yeah, tequila's just booze. I don't know why people make a big deal out of it.

    I usually check every few days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad youre still alive onii chan hang in there hot stuff

    ReplyDelete